On the luckiest day of the year (7/7/17), the luckiest boy married the luckiest girl. And I was the luckiest photographer who was given the honor of capturing it all! Indah and Will’s wedding couldn’t have been more perfect! They planned a gorgeous fête – a morning ceremony at the seaside chapel made of glass walls, Wayfarers Chapel, and an afternoon lunch at the delicious Manhattan Beach Post.
Will and Indah, who’ve been together for three years, are both loving, smart, silly and kind people. In their free time, they love to hike and go on adventures, so they wanted to infuse that into their big day. Their rustic chic style and venue selections made that a huge success. But the most important thing to them was getting a chance to greet and catch-up with their family and friends, most of who traveled from all over the world to celebrate with them!
Congratulations Will and Indah!! Thank you for sharing your love and special day with me.
One of my favorite bouquets!! A Touch of Lavender killed it!
Also, enjoy their wedding day video by Kevin Mamesah of CK Photography & Videography
Special thanks to the talented team of vendors:
- Event Planner: Michiko Suwoto
- Florist: A Touch of Lavender
- Venue, Ceremony: Wayfarers Chapel
- Venue, Reception: Manhattan Beach Post
- Hair and Makeup: Sherilyn Yi of Shering Beauty
- Wedding Gown: Shella Natasia
- Videography: Kevin Mamesah of CK Photography & Videography
- Invitations: In Loft Calligraphy
- MC: Krisna Geraldus